Experteer Recommends: EMEA Marketing Director – London Vacancy25. February 2011 in from Experteer
Extreme Networks of Santa Clara, California, founded in 1996, is a publicly listed company that designs, builds, and installs sophisticated Ethernet solutions that meet the toughest challenges in network connectivity and IP-based communications. Throughout its history, the Company has delivered more than 15 Million Ethernet ports and has established a presence in more than 50 countries. The Company increases the value of the network with its advanced software platforms that deliver meaningful insight and control to applications and services. This helps corporate enterprises and service providers who must have high performance, secure networks that support converged voice, video and data. Intelligence is enhanced with an extensible, flexible and secure protocol-based communication capability, allowing devices to talk to one another.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, we are looking for an EMEA Marketing Director in London to:
- Build and execute Marketing strategy in line with Worldwide Corporate strategy (with appropriate modification in line with regional requirements)
- Support the sales team (direct and indirect) with market insights, competitive analysis, tools and materials enhancing the sales cycles
- Design and manage events, programmes and lead generation campaigns
- Regional business reporting and analysis critical to sales and marketing investment decisions
- Develop and execute measureable programs that drive revenue through sales avenues
For more information about this position, click here.